- Your enquiry will initiate a provisional reservation process.
- We will confirm your enquiry with you via email or telephonic correspondence within two to three working days.
- The cancellation fee will come into effect once you have made your 50% deposit which then confirms your allocated paintball party.
- If your paintball party cannot be confirmed by us for any reason, we will fully refund your deposit without any additional charges.
- All paintball parties are arranged ahead of time. Any group failing to appear on the day of the party will not be refunded.
- Paintball parties that are cancelled due to incremental weather expected on the date of the party will be fully refunded.
- If we have set up on the day of the party and we get rained out during the party then we will refund pro-rata. (The refund will exclude any travel fees that apply when running mobile paintball parties).
All non – weather related cancellations as per below:
Cancellation Made Within:
14 Days Prior to Paintball party — > 100% of Reservation Cost
15 – 29 Days Prior to Paintball party — > 50% of Reservation Cost
30 or More Days Prior to Paintball party — > 10% of Reservation Cost
Please note that we do understand that cancellations may be due to unforeseen circumstances. We will take this into consideration on a case by case basis.